You are being redirected - hold on tight!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Film: Guest Blogger (faux) Larry King Has His Pick For Next Year's Oscars



By Guest Blogger (faux) Larry King

Wow it's great to be here blogging, as the kids say. In my many years of broadcasting I've been on so many forms of media that it's hard to keep track -- radio, television, film, cuneiform, and now "The Net". Fantastic Sandra Bullock film by the way.

I gotta say that I'm really excited for a new flick that's coming out this summer and I think it has real Oscar potential. It's a story we can all relate to, a story that fascinates, a story for the whole family.

I like to think of myself as a connoisseur of the cinema. I remember watching the Robin Williams picture Man of The Year, hilarious by the way, and turning to my wife Shawn and saying, " This isn't anything like Woman of the Year." That one starred Bacall incidentally.

The movie I have in mind is a little gem, an independent picture called Anna Nicole. What's it about? In a word -- everything! Fame, schtupping, older guys and younger broads, celebrity, death -- all the big stuff. And Willa Ford -- boy can she act! Here's the preview and I gotta tell ya, you're gonna flip.

No comments: