You are being redirected - hold on tight!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Music News: Scarlett Johansson Unveils Tom Waits Cover Album Tracklist -- Continues To Bedevil Older Men



Oh ScarJo, where will it all end? Not content to wrap Bill Murray and Woody Allen around your perfectly formed little finger you've now managed to entice Tom Waits into giving his blessing to your new album and lured Dame David Bowie into warbling along on a few tracks. Here's the tracklist:

"Fawn" "Town With No Cheer" "Falling Down" "Anywhere I Lay My Head" "Fannin' Street" "Song for Jo" "Green Grass" "I Wish I Was in New Orleans" "I Don't Want To Grow Up" "No One Knows I'm Gone" "Who Are You?"

"Song for Jo" is an original, and the whole shebang is produced by TV on The Radio's Dave Sitek and features guitar work from non other than TVOTR and Yeah Yeah Yeah's axeman Nick Zinner. Bowie sings on "Falling Down" and "Fannin' Street."

No comments: