You are being redirected - hold on tight!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Design: DJ in a Pocket -- Must...Have Pacemaker!


Dear Pacemaker,

I want you, I need you, I MUST have you. I know this may sound needy but I just can't stand it anymore.

Unveiled at the CES show in Vegas, The Pacemaker isn't one of those things that regulates Dick Cheney's heartbeat despite fervent wishes to the contrary. It does make my heart beat faster to know that all of the tricks of the DJ trade reside in this slick pocket sized package. The features include " Bend • Pitch control • DJ pause • Cue and cue point search • Equalizer for adjusting treble, mid, and bass per channel • Master equalizer-profiles • Gain adjustment per channel • Loop in- and out-points per track • Reverse playback per track • Audio effects and filters: Hi-cut/Lo-cut, Roll, Delay, Reverb • Independent master and headphone volume"

The rub? It's 520 Euros which with the dollar falling at the rate it is means that it will be about 50 gajillion bucks by the time my birthday rolls around.

No comments: