You are being redirected - hold on tight!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jobs: Attention NY Daily News!


Bianculli -- obviously overdressed

According to Rupert Murdoch's New York Post, an unimpeachable source, crosstown rival Daily New's TV critic David Bianculli is due to get his walking papers soon. The Post's anonymous source is quoted as saying "Everyone is horrified. ... I assume it is a money thing. They'll probably replace him with some blogger who sits around in his pajamas." Well Mr. X, if that's the job qualification let me take a minute to throw my hat in the ring. That is if I were wearing a hat and not my pajamas. To be fair some days I do blog in boxer shorts and when it's quite hot, sometimes even in the nude. However I can assure you that if PJ's are the dress code, I will honor that dress code if The Daily News were to choose me as Mr. Bianculli's replacement. Seriously, call me.

No comments: