You are being redirected - hold on tight!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Politics: McCain - A Big Pussy

Larry King: "What the hell do I do with all this bamboo... I need some fingernails..."


There - I said it. I have tried hard to keep the politics off this blog so far - there are plenty of good commentators out there. Yet once crow-like crypt-keeping Larry King gets dragged in I have to comment. Apparently one of CNN's people dared to ask McCain's manager some tough questions about Sarah Palin's readyness to be Vice President - and follow up. For the transgression of picking apart Mr. Bounds tissue thin reasoning McCain is punishing the entire network by refusing to be interviewed by professional gladhander King. Not a lot of balls for a guy who bases a great deal of political capital on his war record. Pathetic! Here's slick Tucker Bounds getting filleted on some pretty basic stuff:


No comments: