You are being redirected - hold on tight!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Design: Tweak Yo' Sneakers



By Noah Mallin

My father always told me you can judge a man by his shoes, which at least gives you something to do on the subway to work. Yeah, that's right, that was me judging your Keds on the E Train. Anyhoo the freakazoids at Sneakart have designed clever stickers for your kicks, and you can even upload your own custom designs. I know a certain friend named KBall who will be very excited by the possibilities! The best part is it's only 4.95 pounds, which is foreign Brit money that is roughly 12 million dollars at current exchange rates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the shoutout. You're correct... I AM very excited about this! :)

ps - Some jerk spammed you in the last comment.